Monday 2 May 2016

I miss you :'(


I met him yesterday.
Since the last time I saw his face last March.
But time moved too fast.
And I just want more and more time to spend with him :'(

The journey was too long and hard for him.
Wrong route, bad traffic, rushing against time.
But he didn't give up to keep going and going.
To meet me.

We didn't have too much time to spend together.
We took a walk around the mall.
I kept telling him stories.
He kept listening and looking at me.
We shared food he paid.
We shared a cup of latte.
We laughed.

I could still play the sound of his voice in my head.
It rings in my ears.

I admit it.
I didn't appreciate the many times we met when we were in school.

But when school is over,
Seeing you is almost impossible.

So now,
I realized how much I love you.
How much I appreciate the little time we spent together.
How now I know how precious every minute with you is.

I know and I just can't deny it.
I just miss you.
So much.



No comments:

Post a Comment