Saturday 30 April 2016

'Cause People Will Always Judge


Just know, it took me hours just to find the right words.
Yet I know I cannot find ones.

It really hard to describe the pain.
Of being judged for what I've done.
I know how does it feel.
Vacant stares and rolling eyes.
I still remember every single of them.

I just think that my life can be a novel.
A novel with same old boring and unpredictable conflicts.
That you'll end up throwing or burning.

I had my own way to solve the conflicts, to get out of the problems and be a normal happy girl.
I'd talk to my beloved mum and she knows every single thing about my conflicts, So did my dad,
He doesn't talk much but he knows everything,
I used to tell them my problem and they thought it was just a normal thing faced by a teenage girl.

But there were always some other people trying to be the heroes.

They told me what to do, they got mad at my decision, they hated my behaviors.
I just wondered if they knew who I was dealing with.
They thought it was just a problem,and I was the one who refused to solve it and get out of the conflicts.

Sadly they didn't know my pain and tears. They told me to do things that even they knew they couldn't do.
I tried to do as they told.

But it didn't work out.

Then,they hated me.

But I keep living my life thinking,


Lots of love,
A Logophile

No comments:

Post a Comment